Web Design Service @ RM999

Diposting oleh 1001carakaya.com | 09.43 | 0 komentar »

Package 1

Web Design Services at RM999 only

- up to 5 html web pages
- first year hosting waived
- with more than 60+ designs to choose from!
Promotional date ends: 
31 July 2008

or

Package 2
:: unlimited ::

unlimited web pages
unlimited updates
unlimited access
one-time fee only.
Call to enquire for the promo price currently.

 

For More Information:-
Please Call
017-641 2670(Lee)
 or
012-271 6637 (Ong)

Please Email sales4u@tm.net.my

Your Responses Please...

Name: 
Email Address:
Contact Number:
Company:
Your existing website address:

(    )  Yes I am interested.  Please call me at the above contact number.
(    )  Yes I am interested in package 1.  Please email me more information.
(    )  Yes I am interested in package 2 ::unlimited::.  Please email me more information.
(    )  No I am not interested.  Please remove me from your mailing list.

 

 

 

Removal Request:
This email is intended for our potential clients only. If you have received this and do not wish to continue receiving our promotional news, simply reply with the subject header "REMOVE" and we will honour that request accordingly. Thank you and our deepest apologies.


Free Web Hosting with Website Builder

0 komentar