I Need You Help

Diposting oleh 1001carakaya.com | 18.39 | 0 komentar »

Dearest One

Greetings to you and Please permit me to introduce myself. My name is Aker Duany; The only Daughter of (Late Chief Jonnas Duany) Who lost his life in my country Liberia During the war. My father willed in cash, the sum of $3.4 Million US Dollars which he deposited in one of the Bank here in Dakar Senegal, west Africa, with enabling conditions for the release of the fund which are as follows:

(1) That I must be 22 years or above.
(2) That upon request for the release of the fund, there must be evidence of investment intentions especially outside the west Africa,

I contact you therefore to confirm if you can absorb me in partnership in your company or possibly advise me on any investment opportunity in your country. When i reach agreement with you, the Bank will release my fund to you and i will come over to you to commence the investment of the fund.

I expect your urgent response including your addresses, your telephone
and fax number.
You can contact Me through this e-mail: aker_duany2@mansoura.tv

Thanks for expected cooperation.

Yours Truly,
Aker Duany.

Free Web Hosting with Website Builder

0 komentar