URGENT CONSIDERATION

Diposting oleh 1001carakaya.com | 15.47 | 0 komentar »

VERY URGENT AND STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION.

Complements,

I have a profiling amount in an excess of US$183.5M, which I seek your partnership in accommodating for me. You will be rewarded with 10% of the total sum for your partnership. Can you be my partner on this?

INTRODUCTION OF MY SELF:
I am Mr. G C Dobrine a Yugoslavian and a personal secretary to Mikhail Khodorkovsky the richest man in Russia and owner of the following companies:
Chairman CEO: YUKOS OIL (Russian Most Largest Oil Company)
Chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (A well reputable financial institution with its branches all over the world)

SOURCE OF FUNDS:
The above funds in question was deposited on my name with a security company West Africa to be used in payment of an African oil merchant for his last oil deal with my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky. Already the funds have been deposited with a Security Company where the final crediting is expected to be carried out into the cliant's bank account. While I was on the process, My Boss got arrested for his involvement on politics in financing the leading and opposing political parties (the Union of Right Forces, led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party led by Gregor Yavlinsky) which poses treat to President Vladimir Putin second tenure then as Russian president. You can catch more of the story on this http://www.russiatoday.com/news/news/27374

YOUR ROLE:
All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above quoted sum and I will arrange for the documentation which will enable the Security Company transfer / wire the fund to your own designated bank account as the contractor with our company. I have decided to do this and use the sum to relocate to American continent and never to be connected to any of Mikhail Khodorkovsky conglomerates. All documentations to be provided will cover and prevent any retribution after transfer of funds, as interest of all parties will be strictly protected. The transaction has to be concluded before Mikhail Khod orkovsky is out on bail or prison though under medical treatment now and case adjourned indefinitely in the Russian courts. This transaction has to be concluded in 2 weeks.

URGENT:
Please contact me on 2347090059837 and email: gregdobrina@icmail.net confirming your interest, also favour me with your full contact coordinates (Phone/fax etc, plus address) to enable me contact you at a convenient time. Should this be of no interest to you, please kindly confirm and treat as highly confidential matter at all times and not to be disclosed to anybody. As soon as I get your willingness to comply I will give you more details.

Much Regards,

MR G C Dobrine.
---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

Free Web Hosting with Website Builder

0 komentar